We will provide products and services that not only meet but exceed the ever changing needs and expectation of our customers through planned and continuous improvement of our products, processes and people.
iDream will be among most admired Industrial Corporations in the region with leadership focus in delivery of products and services which are globally competitive.
At iDream our core values define who we are and how we do business. These are the beliefs by which we guide our actions, set direction, and plan for our future every day. We all believe...
· We must foster an ethical, direct, and honest relationship with all of our stakeholders.
· A trusting relationship with each other is a necessity.
· We treat each other with respect.
· We will honor our commitments to each other, our customers and vendors.
· Every team member is an important asset; therefore we continually strive to provide
· Opportunities for growth and development of individual potential. Lifelong learning is critical to our success.
· Partnerships with our vendors and customers are key to our growth.
· We encourage employee participation in planning, directing and executing our business.
· We openly and continuously communicate our Vision, processes and progress.
· We foster an environment that is conducive to innovation and change.
· We believe that profits and growth are the commitments that we have to our shareholder.
· We believe in responsible risk-taking.
· We accept mistakes as an important part of learning.
· Work is fun.
· We believe in being efficient in our operations to eliminate waste in our methods, processes and our activities.
· We use our ingenuity and problem-solving skills to add value to our customer relationships.
· We make every effort to find the best value in all of our corporate purchases.
· Our first choice is to purchase pre-owned equipment.
· We will provide support to community organizations important to our teammates.
· We recognize the importance of balance between family, work and community.
· We encourage a sense of community within our organization as well.